"This mind of mine, a wild and rampant elephant,
I'll tether to that sturdy post: reflection on the Teaching.
And I shall narrowly stand guard
That it might never slip its bonds and flee."

--The Way of the Bodhisattva by Shantideva

Email: wildandrampant.elephant [at] gmail.com

The Elephant Twitters
The Wild Elephant...

    follow The Elephant on Twitter

     

    The Herd
    Coming Soon.

    Right now The Elephant is solo

     

    An Elephant Never Forgets

    Archives

    Wild and Rampant Thoughts

    Tuesday, January 20, 2009
      song of the week - empty by ray lamontagne
    Because a cup must be emptied several times over before the last time you fill it.



    "Well I looked my demons in the eyes,
    laid bare my chest, said 'Do your best, destroy me.
    You see, I've been to hell and back so many times,
    I must admit you kind of bore me.'"